Harlequin Reader Service Scam

One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the first two.The problem is, I received four more books on the same exact day and now I'm stuck with a bill for $25.

They would gladly accept the books back, but only if I paid thirteen dollars in shipping to get them back to them. What a joke.

I am never going to buy a book published by Harlequin again, and I would advise anyone to do the same.It's time companies know they are at the mercy of the consumer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28 #1191466 Saint Louis, Missouri

If you ever get paperback copies of series books in the mail and you don't want them. All you have to do is not open them and write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the front of the package. Put it in the mail and it won't cost anything. Then you can still CANCEL your membership or return any future shipments as long as they are "UNOPENED".

0 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2015 #1003492

I just got the same. Mad as h*LL. wILL FIGHT THIS!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Harlequin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Harlequin.
Filing a new complaint about